The Saint Lucia Experience
The Saint Lucia Experience
Number of Nights
For information and reservations submit an enquiry form.
Considered to be one of the most romantic of all destinations in the world, Saint Lucia is a strikingly beautiful tropical island, with towering peaks and deep valleys draped in lush, tropical rainforest. The stunning coastline offers stretches of pristine, white sandy beaches and has some of the finest natural harbours in the Caribbean. The iconic twin volcanic peaks of the Pitons rise majestically from the sea midway down the west coast.
As well as being the perfect place to relax, Saint Lucia offers visitors a variety of attractions from the adventure of exploring its sultry rainforest to snorkelling and diving in the clear, turquoise waters surrounding the island with coral reefs that are home to a magnificent array of colourful marine life.
Saint Lucia Golf Holiday
Enjoy a 7 night Saint Lucia Experience on the beautiful tropical island of Saint Lucia.
Stay at the legendary Sandals Regency La Toc, a glamorous five star resort in the north of Saint Lucia set in a magnificent 210-acre estate with a half-mile crescent shaped beach.
Choose from nine spectacular restaurants, all serving tantalizing cuisine from around the world and premium brand drinks.
Activities included are:
water sports – kayaks, windsurfing, snorkelling, hydrobikes, hobie cats, scuba diving; fitness centre; tennis; nightly entertainment; a 3,141 yard 9-hole golf course nestling in a picturesque valley with a layout that is short but not always sweet with several holes demanding laser-like accuracy off the tee.
Enjoy a game of golf at the Saint Lucia Golf Club which is considered to offer the most challenging 18 holes of golf in the Caribbean, included in the price of your Saint Lucia Experience.
A trip to visit the amazing property development, Six Senses Residences Freedom Bay by speedboat
- En route call in at Marigot Bay, a beautiful natural harbour with a marina
- Lunch at Ladera with breathtaking views of the Pitons and Caribbean Sea
- Explore the Six Senses Residences Freedom Bay development and hearabout the opportunities available at the Welcome Centre.
The price includes transfers to and from Sandals Regency La Toc and Hewanorra International Airport, and return ?ights with British Airways or Virgin Atlantic from London airport or Thomas Cook Airlines from Manchester. Direct ?ights are also available from Florida and other USA airports.
- Suitable for Non-golfers
- Golf Buggies Available
- Caddies Available
- Golf Club Hire
- Child friendly
- Near beach
- Hotel accommodation
- Private villa/apartment
- Other sports amenities
Price Start from £2,100 per person.
Terms and Conditions
Great Golf Holidays is a division of Great Golf Media Ltd
- Great Golf Holidays operate as an intermediary portal to provide as large and varied collection of packages as possible to its users.
- Great Golf Holidays work with tour operators and direct with resorts and golf clubs to provide holiday packages.
- Bookings are not made with Great Golf Holidays but with the tour operator or resort offering the package.
- Great Golf Holidays are paid a commission by the resort or tour operator for the booking.
- Great Golf Holidays strive to offer the best prices and options possible through their service and relationship with the resorts and tour operators.
- Great Golf Holidays are not responsible should a dispute arise between the purchaser and the Resort/ Operator, but will make every effort to resolve the situation.