Aphrodite Hills - 5 Bedroom Villa Ouranos
Aphrodite Hills - 5 Bedroom Villa Ouranos
Number of Nights
From €1000 per week
For information and reservations submit an enquiry form.
For the true meaning of a Luxury Villa, look no further than The Mythos Collection. These 5-bedroom properties offer extraordinary privileges and amenities like no other, from a deluxe food hamper upon arrival to fully-heated pools and complimentary breakfast basket every morning. But that is just the beginning.
Aphrodite Hills - 5 Bedroom Mythos Villa
Description & Features
Aphrodite Hills Resort in Cyprus has become a name synonymous with luxurious Villas and Apartments. We are proud of this recognition, which is crowned by the MYTHOS COLLECTION.
These Villas are our highest category of residences and incorporate extraordinary privileges such as, free transportation from the airport, pool heating* and luxury food parcels including premium Champagne, salmon, fruit and a variety of necessities for breakfast; a daily ‘Good morning’ basket, which includes breads and pastries, fresh milk, orange juice and newspaper.
Bathrobes, slippers and branded toiletries are placed in every room and cleaning is performed daily. These Villas meet our expectations of size, location, quality, outdoor areas and facilities, special features, furnishing and equipment (high quality sunbeds, umbrellas, stylish crockery, linen, decoration etc), coupled with a variety of exclusive added value services - all coincide to make these Villas unique and desirable.
Mythos Collection - Villa Ouranos
This magnificent five-bedroom Villa in the ‘Mythos Collection’ - our highest category of residence - sits majestically on the edge of the ravine on the western plateau of Aphrodite Hills Resort and is within walking distance of the enchanting Village Square. Completed in a neoclassical style with modern features, the property has been meticulously decorated and furnished to the highest standards. A twelve metre ‘kidney’ shaped swimming pool with a spacious poolside and large outdoor dining and lounge areas are the highlight of the property, allowing one to marvel at the serenity of the ravine and sea views. It is conveniently close to Resort facilities such as, the Village Square restaurants, Golf Club, Tennis Academy and the award-winning Retreat Spa (approx. 800m).
The property is arranged on three convenient levels. The entrance is situated on the ground level of the Villa and features a double bedroom, living room, dining room and a kitchen which services the extensive outdoor dining and lounge areas on the same level. The lower ground floor or ‘pool level’ features two twin bedrooms that can be converted into doubles if required, a second living room, second dining room and second kitchen that all open out to the pool terrace. This level has an independent suite and also boasts a sauna and gym, whilst the lounge has a dedicated home theatre system. On the first floor the master suite creates the impression of a luxurious hotel suite with a cosy lounge.
The entire house features marble floors with under-floor heating. The Villa is also air-conditioned throughout, with individually adjustable controls in each room. Safe boxes are found in all bedrooms and there is free Wi-Fi access throughout. The paintings that decorate the Villa are originals by the Greek artist L. Dervenagas.
The Ground Floor:
The ground floor offers a comfortable living room having high quality furnishings, an entertainment centre with outdoor speakers, DVD, a 50 inch TV with surround sound and multiple satellite channels including movies and news. The dining area is also on the ground floor and features an elegant glass table which seats six people and is adjacent to the Italian kitchen; an all-white modern functional space which is fully equipped with integrated modern appliances in stainless steel, a dishwasher, large fridge freezer, oven and microwave. A juicer, toaster, blender and ‘Nespresso’ machine are also provided.
Outdoor living is further highlighted with luxurious armchairs, coffee tables, a dining table and a professional outdoor barbeque, a bar and even a traditional clay oven providing the ideal place where a chef can be hired to cater privately for the occupants. The luxurious king size bedroom is the only bedroom located on this floor and features a 42 inch TV with multiple satellite channels and patio doors leading onto the balcony and terrace. There is an en suite bathroom with bath and shower. A separate guest toilet is also available on this floor.
The First Floor:
The elegant master suite with hardwood floors and ceilings is absolutely striking with its row of windows which frame the magnificent ravine and stunning sea views, creating the impression of hanging paintings. The suite has an emperor size bed that looks onto a 50 inch TV with multiple satellite channels plus an ipod docking station. The bathroom features a twin vanity basin, walk-in shower, bath and WC.
The Pool Level (Lower Ground Floor):
Set below the entrance level is the ‘all-day area’ of the Villa. The gym with its professional treadmill, elliptic machine, multi-exercise unit and a 42 inch flat screen TV is cleverly located next to the eight person sauna. The open plan living room boasts a home theatre DVD and a 65 inch TV with surround sound and multiple satellite channels including movies and news; the kitchen and dining area lead on to the pool terrace and the oval infinity pool. This area features a large classical table that seats up to ten people and is conveniently adjacent to the second fully equipped kitchen. There are two twin bedrooms, with 42 inch flat screen TVs and satellite channels, en suite bathrooms with walk-in showers, vanity basins and WC. Patio doors open to the pool.
A separate guest wet-room and WC is also available on this floor with direct access from the pool. The private pool is heated as necessary to keep the pool available for swimming throughout the year. Teak wooden loungers and parasols set the scene for sunbathing, whilst one watches the sun set into the Mediterranean.
‘Villa Ouranos’ enjoys the privileges of our top level service. Without doubt, this Villa is the ultimate place to enjoy a relaxing holiday under the Mediterranean sun.
Exclusive Added Value Services
• One Private transfer from/to the airport for up to max. persons accommodated in this villa
• Daily Maid Service (change of linen, cleaning, dish washing)
• Luxury Food Hamper (including mineral water, sparkling water, white bread, brown bread, sugar, full fat milk, skimmed milk, butter, orange juice, jam, tea, coffee, decaffeinated coffee, Nespresso capsules, ham, halloumi, eggs, biscuits, Cantucci biscuits, red wine, white wine, Sparkling wine, Coca-Cola, Sprite, beers, Smoked Salmon, olive oil, salt, Rice Krispies, Weetabix, crackers, pasta, tomato pasta sauce, washing powder)
• ‘Good Morning’ Basket (fresh selection of bread rolls, pastries, fruit, milk, orange juice and newspaper)
• Personal Chef @ Villa Experience (if booking is made during the Early Booking offer period – see special offers. Date to be confirmed upon booking
• Luxury Bathroom Amenities (bathrobes, slippers, shampoo, body lotion, hair conditioner, shower gel)
• The Retreat Spa, full access to gym, pool, sauna, steam room, valid for duration of stay (excluding locker)
• The Retreat Spa Consultation with Spa Specialist regarding personalized treatments
• Preferential booking status at Village Square restaurants
• Unlimited access to Aphrodite Hills Kids Club – ages 3-12 years (as of 1st April 2017)
B) Optional (pre-booking, or on request locally for an extra charge)
• Personal Chef @ Villa Experience (pre-booking only if booking is not made during the Early Booking offer period)
• Babysitting Services
• Private Fitness Training or Yoga Classes at The Retreat Spa
• Private Tennis Lessons at the Tennis Academy
• Private Golf Lessons at the Golf Academy
• Tailor-made menus, nutrition, special occasions at the Village Square outlets
• VIP Private Cruises, Boat Trips and Fishing Trips
• Luxury Car Rentals
• Excursions, guided tours and Waterparks
C) Optional (pre-booking, at an extra charge)
* Numerous villas provide pool and jacuzzi heating. Where this facility is available, the pool and jacuzzi can be heated at an extra charge. For more details on this villa please enquire with our reservations when booking.
NOTE: Please note that the minimum rental period for this property is 7 nights.
- Suitable for Non-golfers
- Golf Buggies Available
- Golf Club Hire
- Child friendly
- Close to town
- Near beach
- Near mountains
- Private villa/apartment
- Other sports amenities
Terms and Conditions
Great Golf Holidays is a division of Great Golf Media Ltd
- Great Golf Holidays operate as an intermediary portal to provide as large and varied collection of packages as possible to its users.
- Great Golf Holidays work with tour operators and direct with resorts and golf clubs to provide holiday packages.
- Bookings are not made with Great Golf Holidays but with the tour operator or resort offering the package.
- Great Golf Holidays are paid a commission by the resort or tour operator for the booking.
- Great Golf Holidays strive to offer the best prices and options possible through their service and relationship with the resorts and tour operators.
- Great Golf Holidays are not responsible should a dispute arise between the purchaser and the Resort/ Operator, but will make every effort to resolve the situation.