Château d'Augerville - Golf & Chocolates
Château d'Augerville - Golf & Chocolates
Number of Nights
From £135.00 pp sharing a double room
For information and reservations submit an enquiry form.
What better way is there to really experience France than to stay in a real Chateau set in beautiful countryside with its own Golf Course and Chocolate Factory. This could possibly be the best combination ever.
Confectioner Les Douceurs d’Augerville offers a mouth-watering collection of chocolate pralines, ganaches, orangettes and gingerettes as well as marshmallows, nougats and candies. A perfect excuse for you to have to play another round of golf to work off the excess.
Considered as one of the most beautiful golf courses in France, the Augerville's golf course offers a truly French experience. The Essonne River crosses the course with several holes offering fantastic views towards the castle.
Golf, a Chateau, Chocolates & the French countryside, a perfect combination.
French Golf Holiday
CHÂTEAU D'AUGERVILLE - There really is nowhere else that offers this perfect combination
Set on more than 270 acres and against woodland and wheat fields, Château d'Augerville is a historic four-star hotel that was transformed in the 1990's to include a superb 18-hole golf course. Designed by architect Olivier Dongradi, the layout is both fun and challenging as it utilizes the rolling landscape, strategically positioned ponds and a selection of elevated tees amongst rock outcroppings that are familiar in the Fontainebleau area. The exclusive property, which is upgrading to include an extensive array of luxurious amenities - including a specialized culinary school and spa, is set to become one of France's most sought after golf and leisure destinations.
Château d'Augerville features 40 bedrooms including eight suites within the Chateau and its two 17th century historical annexes, combining luxury, tradition and French charm. French cuisine is a common-theme throughout, with guests able to take their own culinary courses or eat in the prestigious residence's restaurant in honor of its original owner. In addition, the superb Bistro du Château includes terraces with views overlooking the golf course and the Chateau's very own confectioner, Les Douceurs d'Augerville offers a large selection of handmade chocolate.
- Chocolates from our factory “Les Douceurs d’Augerville” upon arrival in the room
- 3 courses dinner, drinks not included
- 1 night in a Tradition double room (located in the historical outbuildings), with free upgrade to a Deluxe room inside the Castle (subject to availability)
- 18 holes course on the day of your choice (possibility to play 9 on the first day + 9 on the second), with a free bucket of balls for the driving range
- Rates : €176.50 per person sharing a double room.
Related Great Golf Articles;
- Suitable for Non-golfers
- Golf Buggies Available
- Golf Club Hire
- Child friendly
- Close to town
- Hotel accommodation
- Other sports amenities
Rates : €176.50 per person sharing a double room.
THis offer is open to Great Golf Holidays enquiries until 1st November 2015.
For enquiries for standard rates and other offers please fill in the Enquiry Form found on the tab above, and state preferred dates.
Terms and Conditions
Great Golf Holidays is a division of Great Golf Media Ltd
- Great Golf Holidays operate as an intermediary portal to provide as large and varied collection of packages as possible to its users.
- Great Golf Holidays work with tour operators and direct with resorts and golf clubs to provide holiday packages.
- Bookings are not made with Great Golf Holidays but with the tour operator or resort offering the package.
- Great Golf Holidays are paid a commission by the resort or tour operator for the booking.
- Great Golf Holidays strive to offer the best prices and options possible through their service and relationship with the resorts and tour operators.
- Great Golf Holidays are not responsible should a dispute arise between the purchaser and the Resort/ Operator, but will make every effort to resolve the situation.